Our goal is to provide each client with healthy, reliable, and high quality goods and services all in the interest of improving his or her personal fashion. In addition, we promise each client:
- Complete confidentiality and total privacy
- Sincere opinions (particularly on individual ensembles)
- Professional conduct at all times
- Commitment to any clothing budget or limitations when shopping or planning to shop
- Fair prices for all goods and services
- Complete reimbursement for payment on any service for which you are not completely satisfied
Fashion professionals are often asked to define what they mean by "good" fashion. The following is our answer:
Good fashion is fashion which is good for the person wearing it. It addresses both tangible and intangible needs including, for example, the need to physically address dignity as a human person, a need to be treated with respect, a need to feel attractive, a need for self confidence, and a need to dress appropriately for particular roles and vocations.
Read more about our philosophy on clothing, fashion, and style in Mary's book It's So You! Fitting Fashion to Your Life, and ask us any question it may generate!
*The reviewer was posted at Wendy Shalit's (author, lecturer) site: www.modestlyyours.com.
"A fashion book that's deep? Yes, and it's called It's so You! Fitting Fashion to Your Life."